Unsure about your current investments. Learn about our Second Opinion Services
RL Paler Investment Advisors, LLC has a tradition of service and trust. Part of this tradition is our client privacy. At RL Paler Investment Advisors, LLC we understand that you have entrusted us to protect the privacy and security of the confidential personal information we collect.
The following information will help you understand how we protect and handle your “nonpublic personal information” that we obtain in connection with providing you our products and services.
We collect personal information so we are better able to service your financial needs. We use this information to provide better service, inform you about our products and services, and in the management of your accounts. This information also allows us to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements.
• Information is obtained from applications and other documents in opening an account. The information we collect may include name, address, phone number, email address, employment, and Social Security number.
• We also obtain information about your investments, account balances, services provided and payment history through your relationship with us, our affiliates, or others.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell your personal information obtained in the normal course of business. We will not disclose personal information about current or former clients to non-affiliated third parties except to cooperate with regulators, law enforcement authorities or those with whom you have authorized us to share information.
We safeguard the confidentiality and security of your personal information
• All of our employees are trained about privacy and are required to protect your information. We restrict access to personal information to those employees and providers on a need to know basis.
• We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with all federal and state regulations to guard your personal information.
• We strive to maintain complete, current and accurate information about you and your accounts. If you request a correction or need to make a change to our records, we will make the correction in a timely manner.
Notice of changes in our privacy statement